Percale Pillow cases
Lightweight, breathable pillowcases for a good night’s sleep and nourished skin.
• 100% long-staple cotton;
• "Standard 100 Oeko-Tex®" certified;
• 300 thread count for perfect softness and long-lasting quality;
• Percale weave to provide a crisp, soft surface and ensure durability.
Our modern envelope type closure is the best choice if you want to ensure that your pillows always stay in place.
One pillowcase is included in the price.
When it comes to fabrics, we strive to provide you with the best possible
quality. We study, learn and search for the best materials, so you can be
totally satisfied with our products.
What are the features of percale linens?
Percale has a crisp, airy feel and it has a more casual look, produced by its matte finish. Quality percale usually gets better with every wash. All our percale fabrics are stonewashed for extra softness. This percale does not need ironing as creases are part of its casual look and feel.
• Read the care instructions on the label before washing;
• Use maximum 40° C temperature;
• Wash similar colours together;
• Turn your bedding inside out and close the zipper before washing;
• Tumble dry at low temperatures using the 'Sensitive Care' programme.
Our packaging does not include any plastic. To ensure that no material is wasted we pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics instead of paper or plastic. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.