Mix & Match
Sateen Single Combo
A set of 2 duvet covers, 4 pillowcases, and 1 sheet - mix-and-match offer for a better price. If you believe in the virtues of sateen, this is an easy solution for you. Plus – top quality fabrics and soothing colours to select from.
• We only use quality 100% long-staple cotton for our bed linens;
• 400 thread count in the sateen weave and 100 % long-staple cotton give our fabrics extra softness and durability;
• All our cotton is Standard 100 Oeko-Tex® certified so you can be sure that you will not meet any harmful chemicals during your sleep.
Our approach to fabrics
When it comes to fabrics, we strive to provide you with the best possible quality. We study, learn and search for the best materials, so you can be totally satisfied with our products.
What are the features of sateen linens?
Sateen is more tightly woven. Its weave has more yarn surface on the face of the cloth than other basic weaves. That’s why it turns softer and has a more lustrous look. Sateen linens are softer than percale and have a silk-like touch.
To keep your bedding in the best shape for as long as possible, we recommend that you:
• Read the care instructions on the label before washing;
• Use a maximum 40° C temperature;
• Wash similar colours together;
• Turn your bedding inside out and close the zipper before washing;
• Tumble dry at low temperatures using the 'Sensitive Care' programme.
Our packaging does not include any plastic. To ensure that no material is wasted we pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics instead of paper or plastic. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.