Sateen Duvet Set
Here are some details about our sateen bedding:
• 100% long-staple cotton;
Our approach to fabrics
When it comes to fabrics, we strive to provide you with the best possible
quality. We study, learn and search for the best materials, so you can be
totally satisfied with our products.
What are the features of sateen linens?
Sateen is more tightly woven. Its weave has more yarn surface on the face of the cloth than other basic weaves. That’s why it turns softer and has a more lustrous look. Sateen linens are softer than percale and have a silk-like touch.
• Read the care instructions on the label before washing;
• Use maximum 40° C temperature;
• Wash similar colours together;
• Turn your bedding inside out and close the zipper before washing;
• Tumble dry on low temperatures using the 'Sensitive care' programme.
Our packaging does not include any plastic. To ensure that no material is wasted we pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics instead of paper or plastic. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.
People also like