Why choose the Bedroommood pillow protector?
• Extends the lifetime of the pillow;
• Allergy prevention. Can help reduce the accumulation of allergens such as dust mites or pollen in your pillows;
• The pillow protector is safe for your skin, it is made of "Standard 100 Oeko-Tex®" certified fabric, without any chemicals.
• Is breathable, made of 100% long-staple cotton, without any synthetic fibres;
• The pillow protector has a hidden zipper that helps to keep the pillow in place;
• Stylish tailoring with an embroidered logo will make the pillow look more elegant;
• Packed in a white cotton Bedroommood bag, no plastic.
• Wash in cool water up to 40°C;
• Wash with light colour bedding;
• Use an environmentally friendly detergent;
• Do not use chlorine bleaches, because they change the colour of cotton and weaken the fabric;
• Dry at low temperatures or in fresh air.
To avoid creasing, we advise you to shake the pillow protector, stretch it and leave it to dry naturally.
Protect your pillows - and yourself - with our innovative protector.
Why do we recommend using a pillow protector?
This soft and breathable pillow protector will extend the lifetime of your pillow. It will protect from sweat, cosmetic residue, dust mites, and wear and tear. This protector acts as a barrier, preserving the form and freshness of your pillows for years to come.
Refresh the look of your pillow
If you invest in a good quality pillow, at the same time you should get a pillow protector. Despite the great quality of your pillow it's inevitable to get natural stains which create an unpleasant look and feel. A pillow protector will help to avoid stains, keep your pillow clean and extend its lifetime.
It also acts as a barrier against allergens such as dust mites, which can thrive in pillows and trigger allergies or respiratory issues. A pillow protector will ensure a hygienic and comfortable sleep environment.
|With Bedroommood pillow protector
|Without a pillow protector
The pillow will look like new for many years
because it will be protected from dirt and stains.
Unpleasant look and feel because of sweat
stains, cosmetic residue, and wear and tear.
The pillow protector is an additional protective
barrier between you and your pillow.
Your skin will be closer to dust mites and
allergens that can accumulate on the pillow.
Soft and breathable 100% long-staple
Oeko-Tex certified cotton sateen.
|Can be made from polyester, is not breathable,
and not safe for your skin.
With a pillow protector, you can wash your
pillow only once a year. Pillow protectors should
be washed 3-4 times a year.
|The pillow will have to be washed often.
Difficult to avoid natural stains and remove them completely.
The pillow protector has a hidden zipper
that helps to keep the pillow in place.
Stylish tailoring with an embroidered logo
will make the pillow look more elegant.
I recently added this pillow protector to my bedding, and it's been great! The quality is top-notch, and the zipper works seamlessly. It's made a noticeable difference in keeping my pillow clean and fresh. Highly recommend!
Bedroommood's pillow protector is a game-changer! Not only does it keep my pillows looking and feeling brand new, but it also provides an extra layer of comfort and protection. Plus, knowing it's hypoallergenic and chemical-free gives me peace of mind for a truly restful night's sleep. A must-have addition to any bedroom!
I'm 100% satisfied. The feel of natural, breathable materials is super nice. Also, the embroidered logo adds a touch of elegance to my bedding. It's the perfect blend of style and functionality.
You may also like