Percale Duvet Set
• The duvet cover is fastened with a hidden zipper along its entire length;
• Our modern envelope-type closure is the best choice if you want to ensure that your pillows always stay in place;
• Our packaging does not include any plastic. To ensure that no material is wasted we pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics instead of paper or plastic. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.
To keep your bedding in the best shape for as long as possible, we recommend that you:
• Read the care instructions on the label before washing;
• Use maximum 40° C temperature;
• Wash similar colours together;
• Turn your bedding inside out and close the zipper before washing;
• Tumble dry on low temperatures using the 'Sensitive care' programme.
Percale in your bed.
How does it feel?
Breathable and crisp, our percale bedding features a one-over-one-under weave for a light, airy feel. Ideal for those who tend to get hot at night, it's not only durable but also quick-drying with a modern appearance that embraces natural wrinkles.
Woven from 400 Thread Count cotton, Bedroommood's percale ensures lasting strength, softness, and durability.
The finest100% long-staple cotton
Quality and durability: Long-staple fibers create
stronger, more pill-resistant bedding.
Softness: The extended fibers result in a smoother,
luxurious feel against the skin.
Breathability: Natural cotton promotes air circulation,
regulating body temperature.
Long-lasting: Long-staple cotton ensure bedding withstands regular use,
washing and extends the lifetime of fabric.
|Perfect for those who get hot at night.
|Manufactured by experienced local seamstresses.
Mass-produced, often manufactured
by undervalued employees.
|100% long staple cotton. Soft, strong & luxurious.
|Basic cotton may be less soft and less durable.
|Thread count (the more - the better)
|Timeless colours selected by experienced architects.
|Non-matching, bright & printed collections.
|Standard 100 Oeko-Tex®.
No chemicals in all processes.
|Easy to use
|Sheets with 'long-side' labels, full-length duvet zipper,
envelope-type pillow cases.
|Buttons, small pillowcases, difficult to put on.
|No seasonal collections, long-lasting design,
|Min 2 collections per year.
50,000+ happy customers choose Bedroommood, because...
Easy to change
Effortless duvet cover with a full-length hidden zipper; fitted sheet with a 'Long Side' label for easy bed-making; and a modern pillow envelope closure to keep it in place.
Our colours are selected by architects to match our colour palette, which is suitable year-round, never goes out of style and looks great in all interiors.
We pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics. When you get your order, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in 3 to 6 months.
You may also like