Mix & Match
Percale Double Combo
A set of 1 duvet cover, 4 pillowcases, and 1 sheet - mix-and-match offer for a better price. This is a perfect way to get a full experience of our percale bed linens! Lightweight but durable, soft, and cool. Crafted of top-quality fabrics to help you with a perfect sleep. Percale has a crisp, airy feel and it has a more casual look, produced by its matte finish. Quality percale usually gets better with every wash.
• We only use quality 100% long-staple cotton for our bed linens;
• 400 thread count in the weave and 100 % long-staple cotton give our fabrics extra softness and durability;
• All our cotton is Standard 100 Oeko-Tex® certified so you can be sure that you will not meet any harmful chemicals during sleep.
Our approach to fabrics
When it comes to fabrics, we strive to provide you with the best possible quality. We study, learn and search for the best materials, so you can be totally satisfied with our products.
What are the features of percale linens?
Percale has crisp, airy feel and it has more casual look, produced by its matte finish. Quality percale usually gets better with every wash. All our percale fabrics are stone washed for extra softness. This percale does not need ironing as creases are part of its casual look and feel.
To keep your bedding in the best shape for as long as possible, we recommend that you:
• Read the care instructions on the label before washing;
• Use maximum 40° C temperature;
• Wash similar colours together;
• Turn your bedding inside out and close the zipper before washing;
• Tumble dry on low temperatures using the 'Sensitive Care' programme.
Our packaging does not include any plastic. To ensure that no material is wasted, we pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics instead of paper or plastic. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.