Mattress protector - an investment in your best rest
Why investment in a mattress protector is an investment in your best rest?
Mattress protectors are a crucial part of your bedding setup. It’s especially a wise idea if you have kids or pets or if snacking in bed is your hobby. :)
We are humans, we are sometimes lazy, and we have all kinds of habits. Most of us don’t clean our mattresses often enough. We’re pretty sure that some of us don’t ever do it at all.
It’s not nice to sleep in a bed like that and see all the nasty stains – especially if you didn’t make them and you have a very rich and vivid imagination. Seeing all sorts of stains on a mattress at an Airbnb rental could ruin your mood for the entire vacation.
But protectors are here to help you. Save your precious time vacuuming and deep-cleaning your bed. All you need to do is wash your mattress protector as little as twice a year. It’s the easiest way to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Allergens and irritants
Additionally, a good mattress protector will improve your sleep quality, reduce allergies, and create a more relaxed environment. It’s a must for general hygiene for anyone: mattress protectors provide a barrier against allergens and irritants such as dust mites, fungus, dead skin cells, and even pet dander. They are the perfect protection from stains, dust, sweat, and wear and tear.
Bedroommood mattress protectors
We invested a lot of time and energy to ensure our clients get the best of the best. Mattress protectors with easy-to-ruin elastics, thin, synthetic, and waterproof weren’t something we wanted to use ourselves or offer to our clients. We had the idea that the protector should be as similar as possible to the mattress to really blend in, protect, and maintain its fresh look for as long as possible. And, if necessary, to subtly fight what needs to be fought.
Our mattress protector will enhance the elegant look of your bedroom while providing better durability. We offer an innovative design that will help maintain the fresh look and longevity of your mattress.
Note: our mattress protector is not waterproof, but it is natural and breathable, making it even more comfortable, luxurious, and gentle to your skin.
Benefits of Bedroommood mattress protector:
• Soft, breathable, 100% percale cotton, no synthetic fibers.
• Elastic rubber around the entire mattress protector. Sewn like a fitted sheet;
• Suitable for mattresses up to 32 cm high;
• The upper part of the protector is thickened with 100% cotton filling and quilted with 7.5 x 7.5 cm squares, giving the mattress more protection and comfort;
• “Long-side” label will help you conveniently and quickly put the protection on the mattress;
• “Standard 100 Oeko-Tex®” certificate - the fabric is made without chemicals, safe for your skin;
• Packaging does not include any plastic. We pack our bedding in bags made from leftover fabrics to ensure no material is wasted. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.
How to take care of Bedroommood mattress protectors?
Our mattress protectors can be conveniently washed in a washing machine. To keep them in the best shape for as long as possible, we recommend:
• Washing them in cool water up to 30°C;
• Washing them without other items in the washing machine;
• Using an environmentally friendly detergent;
• Avoid chlorine bleaches; they change the colour of cotton and weaken the fabric;
• Dry at low temperature or in fresh air;
• Use wool balls in the dryer; they naturally soften and fluff the material;
• Avoid ironing.
To ensure the longevity of our mattress protector, please wash it as infrequently as possible, once or twice a year.