[-30%] 400TC Sateen Sheets
Ever wondered what is sateen exactly? And where does Egyptian cotton come from? Here are some details about our sateen sheets:
• 100% long-staple, Egyptian cotton
• Standard 100 Oeko-tex certified
• 400 thread count for perfect softness and long-lasting quality
• Sateen is a special weave that provides a smooth, shiny surface and ensures durability
Our fitted sheet has a 'Long Side" label sewn in, so making your bed becomes a little easier.
An elastic band is sewn on all four corners of the sheet. The sheet covers the mattress up to 25cm high, if your mattress is higher, feel free to contact us and we will make you a sheet according to your measurements with no additional costs.
• Read the care instructions on the label before washing;
• Use maximum 40° C temperature;
• Wash similar colours together;
• Turn your bedding inside out and close the zipper before washing;
• Tumble dry on low temperatures using the 'Sensitive care' programme.
Our packaging does not include any plastic. To ensure that no material is wasted we pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics instead of paper or plastic. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.
Test this product risk-free.