Percale Pillow cases
Lightweight, breathable pillowcases for a good night’s sleep and nourished skin of your face.
• 100% long-staple, Egyptian cotton
• Standard 100 Oeko-tex certified
• 300 thread count for perfect softness and long-lasting quality
• Percale weave to provide a crisp, soft surface and ensure durability
Our modern envelope type closure is the best choice if you want to ensure that your pillows always stay in place. How big is a standard pillowcase? It depends on where you are shopping from, so check your country’s standards or shoot us a message.
One pillowcase is included in the price.
• Read the care instructions on the label before washing;
• Use maximum 40° C temperature;
• Wash similar colours together;
• Turn your bedding inside out and close the zipper before washing;
• Tumble dry on low temperatures using the 'Sensitive care' programme.
Our packaging does not include any plastic. To ensure that no material is wasted we pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics instead of paper or plastic. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.
Test this product risk-free.