Percale Single Combo
We only use quality Egyptian cotton for our bed linens. 300 thread count in the weave and 100 % long-staple cotton give our fabrics extra softness and durability. All our cotton are Standard 100 Oeko-Tex® certified so you can be sure that you will not meet any harmful chemicals during your sleep.
First, choose the colour of the duvet covers and 2 pillowcases and then select the colour of the sheet and an extra 2 pillowcases. If you prefer single colour bedding, choose the same colour on both lines. If you want to mix additional colours, please get in touch with us.
• Read the care instructions on the label before washing;
• Use maximum 40° C temperature;
• Wash similar colours together;
• Turn your bedding inside out and close the zipper before washing;
• Tumble dry on low temperatures using the 'Sensitive care' programme.
Our packaging does not include any plastic. To ensure that no material is wasted we pack our bedding in fabric bags made from leftover fabrics instead of paper or plastic. When you unpack the package, the only thing thrown away is the cardboard box, which biodegrades in three to six months.
Test this product risk-free.